Seven To Use. . .
In life and its living, be logical, search for truth, be clear both in your findings and your understandings – The Buddha
Here are seven simple thoughts to pursue in our daily actions and responses:
1. Make peace with your past so it doesn’t spoil your present.
2. What others think of you is none of your business.
3. Time heals almost everything, give the time some time.
4. No one is the reason of your happiness except you yourself.
5. Don’t compare your life with others, you have no Idea what their journey is all about.
6. Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know all the answers.
7. Smile, you don’t own all the problems in the world.
Peace and Love, Jim